For effective, personalized urology you can trust
We have helped thousands of people overcome a variety of urologic conditions using the most advanced technology and treatments. Which makes us your best choice for care you can trust.
Request A Free Consultation
Need more information before you make a decision? No problem! Get a free consultation with Dr. Spitz to determine the best solution for your family.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA)
- Microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA)
- Testicular microdissection (testicular sperm extraction, or TESE)
- Male fertility evaluation and treatment
- Sperm retrieval
- Vasovasostomy or vasoepididymostomy
- Vasectomy reversal and microvasectomy reversal
Personalized care and convenience
In addition to personalized hands-on care, we offer a number of helpful conveniences:
- Appointments seen promptly
- Handicapped-accessible free parking
- Friendly, caring physicians and staff
- Convenient location in the heart of Laguna Hills and Irvine
- Financing available through
Get the help you need with male fertility and microsurgical lvasectomy reversal questions from Aaron Spitz, MD. Call us at 888.532.4358 or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation. We gladly accept patients from Newport Beach, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, Irvine and Huntington Beach in Orange County, CA and Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Long Beach, Torrance and Los Angeles in Los Angeles County, CA.
Navigating medical jargon can be tricky. But those seemingly meaningless letters are the key to improving your health, fertility, and ability to create the family you're longing for. Here are some translations for you so you can better understand your options. IVF...
Infertility is a surprisingly common barrier for couples wanting to have children: current statistics say that about one in six couples are infertile. What might surprise you, though, is that male infertility plays a big role in about half of these cases. (It's hard...
You’ve probably heard how important a good night’s sleep is for your general health. According to a recent study, however, it might be even more important for the plumbing down south than previously thought. According to Susan M. Gapstur, PhD, MPH of the American...