For effective, personalized urology you can trust
We have helped thousands of people overcome a variety of urologic conditions using the most advanced technology and treatments. Which makes us your best choice for care you can trust.
Request A Free Consultation
Need more information before you make a decision? No problem! Get a free consultation with Dr. Spitz to determine the best solution for your family.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA)
- Microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA)
- Testicular microdissection (testicular sperm extraction, or TESE)
- Male fertility evaluation and treatment
- Sperm retrieval
- Vasovasostomy or vasoepididymostomy
- Vasectomy reversal and microvasectomy reversal
Personalized care and convenience
In addition to personalized hands-on care, we offer a number of helpful conveniences:
- Appointments seen promptly
- Handicapped-accessible free parking
- Friendly, caring physicians and staff
- Convenient location in the heart of Laguna Hills and Irvine
- Financing available through
Get the help you need with male fertility and microsurgical lvasectomy reversal questions from Aaron Spitz, MD. Call us at 888.532.4358 or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation. We gladly accept patients from Newport Beach, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, Irvine and Huntington Beach in Orange County, CA and Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Long Beach, Torrance and Los Angeles in Los Angeles County, CA.
Gents: How much sleep do you get on average per night? Five, 6, 7, 8 hours? A 2013 Gallup poll found that 40% of Americans get six hours or less sleep per night, while 54% averaged between 7 and 8 hours. A measly 5% claimed to get nine hours or more per night. Perhaps...
When we think of birth control, often the first thing to come to mind is the hormonal pill for women. But from as far back as the 1950s, there’s been talk of how to create something similar for men. After all, it takes two to tango, right? A recent study published in...
There’s no doubt that emotions can run high when you and your partner are trying to start a family together. Thanks to the wonders of modern science, IVF has become a viable option for many who need some extra help in getting a visit from the stork. But even science...