For effective, personalized urology you can trust
We have helped thousands of people overcome a variety of urologic conditions using the most advanced technology and treatments. Which makes us your best choice for care you can trust.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA)
- Microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA)
- Testicular microdissection (testicular sperm extraction, or TESE)
- Male fertility evaluation and treatment
- Sperm retrieval
- Vasovasostomy or vasoepididymostomy
- Vasectomy reversal and microvasectomy reversal
Personalized care and convenience
In addition to personalized hands-on care, we offer a number of helpful conveniences:
- Appointments seen promptly
- Handicapped-accessible free parking
- Friendly, caring physicians and staff
- Convenient location in the heart of Laguna Hills and Irvine
- Financing available through
Get the help you need with male fertility and microsurgical lvasectomy reversal questions from Aaron Spitz, MD. Call us at 888.532.4358 or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation. We gladly accept patients from Newport Beach, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, Irvine and Huntington Beach in Orange County, CA and Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Long Beach, Torrance and Los Angeles in Los Angeles County, CA.
There’s no doubt that emotions can run high when you and your partner are trying to start a family together. Thanks to the wonders of modern science, IVF has become a viable option for many who need some extra help in getting a visit from the stork. But even science...
It’s been a long road, but US military and veteran services are stepping up when it comes to helping service men and women start families. Fertility options that were once unavailable via healthcare for both active members of the military and for vets are now becoming...
A lot of the scare regarding the Zika virus in 2016 was about the disease’s potential effects on pregnant women. But a recent study shows it’s not just the ladies who should be concerned—Zika likely has some pretty serious effects on male fertility as well. In October...