For effective, personalized urology you can trust
We have helped thousands of people overcome a variety of urologic conditions using the most advanced technology and treatments. Which makes us your best choice for care you can trust.
Request A Free Consultation
Need more information before you make a decision? No problem! Get a free consultation with Dr. Spitz to determine the best solution for your family.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA)
- Microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA)
- Testicular microdissection (testicular sperm extraction, or TESE)
- Male fertility evaluation and treatment
- Sperm retrieval
- Vasovasostomy or vasoepididymostomy
- Vasectomy reversal and microvasectomy reversal
Personalized care and convenience
In addition to personalized hands-on care, we offer a number of helpful conveniences:
- Appointments seen promptly
- Handicapped-accessible free parking
- Friendly, caring physicians and staff
- Convenient location in the heart of Laguna Hills and Irvine
- Financing available through
Get the help you need with male fertility and microsurgical lvasectomy reversal questions from Aaron Spitz, MD. Call us at 888.532.4358 or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation. We gladly accept patients from Newport Beach, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, Irvine and Huntington Beach in Orange County, CA and Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Long Beach, Torrance and Los Angeles in Los Angeles County, CA.
Does infertility caused by cancer mean starting a family is off the table? Not anymore, according to some exciting new research from Northwestern University scientists! According to a study published recently in Nature Communications, female mice can get pregnant—and...
Gents: How much sleep do you get on average per night? Five, 6, 7, 8 hours? A 2013 Gallup poll found that 40% of Americans get six hours or less sleep per night, while 54% averaged between 7 and 8 hours. A measly 5% claimed to get nine hours or more per night. Perhaps...
When we think of birth control, often the first thing to come to mind is the hormonal pill for women. But from as far back as the 1950s, there’s been talk of how to create something similar for men. After all, it takes two to tango, right? A recent study published in...