For effective, personalized urology you can trust
We have helped thousands of people overcome a variety of urologic conditions using the most advanced technology and treatments. Which makes us your best choice for care you can trust.
Request A Free Consultation
Need more information before you make a decision? No problem! Get a free consultation with Dr. Spitz to determine the best solution for your family.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA)
- Microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA)
- Testicular microdissection (testicular sperm extraction, or TESE)
- Male fertility evaluation and treatment
- Sperm retrieval
- Vasovasostomy or vasoepididymostomy
- Vasectomy reversal and microvasectomy reversal
Personalized care and convenience
In addition to personalized hands-on care, we offer a number of helpful conveniences:
- Appointments seen promptly
- Handicapped-accessible free parking
- Friendly, caring physicians and staff
- Convenient location in the heart of Laguna Hills and Irvine
- Financing available through
Get the help you need with male fertility and microsurgical lvasectomy reversal questions from Aaron Spitz, MD. Call us at 888.532.4358 or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation. We gladly accept patients from Newport Beach, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, Irvine and Huntington Beach in Orange County, CA and Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Long Beach, Torrance and Los Angeles in Los Angeles County, CA.
I’m excited to announce that on February 20, Rodale will release my guide to maximum penis health: The Penis Book: A Doctor’s Complete Guide to the Penis—From Size to Function and Everything in Between. It’s the culmination of years of research and medical practice,...
A vasectomy reversal might be a fairly simple, minimally-invasive procedure, but that doesn’t mean you don’t have questions. How long does a vasectomy reversal take? How much post-operative pain are we talking about, and what should you do about it? And maybe the most...
As a male fertility doc, I’ve heard all the questions about what goes on Down There…and then some. When it comes to vasectomy reversals, those questions—and their answers—are extremely important. After all, most couples have heard of vasectomies, but not many know the...